You’re wondering if anybody notices. If all of this struggle and conflict and effort even matter.
You’re thinking of throwing in the towel. You want to give up.
Need a pep talk from a coach who has been there and cares?
Hang in there.
You can do this.
Your team needs you.
Eye of the tiger. (Wait. That’s a song–but totally appropriate for this moment.)
If you’re needing something a bit more inspirational and meaningful, below are a few of my favorite Scriptures that help me press on:
- So I sent messengers to them with this reply: “I am carrying on a great project and cannot go down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and go down to you?” Nehemiah 6:3
- Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
- I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14
- Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6
- Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving. Colossians 3:23-24
*If you’re still needing a boost, check out the playlist, tips, and resources in this post.
What quotes, verses or words of inspiration help keep you going when leadership gets hard?