I hope these leadership resources give you just the leadership boost you need to finish strong this week!
Lead True and Lead On, Julie
Four Links I Loved:
- Mark Miller shares how to create a stop-doing list in The Courage to Change Course.
- How the Most Successful People Keep Track of Their Ideas: a collection of inspiration from Fast Company.
- Women in the Workplace: Three Questions to Ask Your Leaders: an excellent post from Forbes.
- For Ministry Leaders: How to Spot Rising Women Leaders from Gifted for Leadership.
What I’m Recommending:
Devotional Bible: Friends, I can’t begin to express the absolute honor it was to contribute devotionals to the newly released NIV Bible for Women: Fresh Insights for Thriving in Today’s World. If you are needing a new Bible for you or a friend to encourage you in your life and leadership, consider this beautiful edition.
- Coaching: Are you feeling stuck? Do you need fresh perspective? Leadership Coaching can help you sort through the haze and find clarity for action. Take a first step in reaching out to me to get started and get unstuck! (What are you waiting for?!)