I hope these leadership resources give you the leadership boost you need to hurdle the obstacles you face to finish strong this week!
Lead True and Lead On, Julie
A Few Links I Loved:
- Lolly Daskal shared How to Make Better Decisions for the Best Results. (Yes, please!)
- The king of all things leadership, John Maxwell, shared what it looks like when you’re Moving from Survival Mode to Significance.
- Forbes Leadership asked us if we are asking our employees this question. (It’s a good one.)
- Blanchard LeaderChat asked, Is Your “Tour of Duty” Over In Your Current Job?
What I’m Recommending:
- Networking Lunch: We all need time away from the office to connect with other professional women, right? Polish: Refining the Details (think nails, not Poland) is a monthly networking luncheon in Dallas and Austin where women can connect over questions and ideas about career and faith. I would love for you to join me in Dallas on December 2!
- Podcast: You know how I love leadership books and podcasts. Put them together and you get my latest podcast binge obsession: the Read to Lead Podcast. (Be still my heart.) Host Jeff Brown interviews the authors of the latest and greatest lead reads and gives us the highlights of their ideas and content. Yesterday I was listening to episode #104: How to Be Present and Productive When There Is Never Enough Time.