Happy Friday, Leader! As you’re making your lists and checking them twice, take time to pause. Take a deep breath, or a walk outside, or a long winter’s nap. Enjoy the anticipation, the sparkles, the memory making moments. Celebrate your team, your family, your life. I promise you, these intentional acts of presence will refuel your life and leadership during this often hectic season.
I hope these leadership resources bring you just the insight and perspective you need to lead well today!
Lead True and Lead On, Julie
A Few Links I Loved:
- Mark Miller shared his core beliefs in 11 Things I Believe About Leadership. (We all need to make a list like this!)
- I just had a conversation with a leader about this critical mindset shift: 8 Ways to Adopt Abundance Theory in the Workplace.
- Who doesn’t love to make life more simple? Lolly Daskal shares 10 Ways to Simplify Your Leadership.
- Blanchard LeaderChat shared a powerful post in Four Gifts We Can Give Each Other: A coaching perspective.
Gifts I’m Recommending:
- Book Gift Giving Guide and Giveaway
- 3 Empowering Gifts for Those You Lead
- 5 Fabulous (Free!) Gifts to Give Your Team