Happy Friday, Leader! I hope your Thanksgiving was refreshing (and delicious) and filled with memory making moments.
In lieu of meeting you for a gingerbread latte, I hope these leadership resources give you just the boost you need today!
Lead True and Lead On, Julie
P.S. Don’t miss the NIV Bible for Women Giveaway!
A Few Links I Loved:
- Because we’ll all be making the rounds this month, Inc. shared How to Win Your Next Promotion at the Office Holiday Party.
- I wish there was no need for this post, but since there most definitely is, Fast Company gave us How to Survive 8 Straight Hours of Meetings.
- John Maxwell asked: This Christmas, Will You Be Intentional Making Memories?
- This Simple Rule that Can Make Life More Fun applies to every aspect of my life and leadership. (Every. Single. One.)
Gifts I’m Recommending:
- Book Gift Giving Guide and Giveaway
- 3 Empowering Gifts for Those You Lead
- 5 Fabulous (Free!) Gifts to Give Your Team