Happy New Year, Leader!
I hope these leadership resources bring you just the insight and perspective you need to lead well in 2016!
Lead True and Lead On, Julie
The following are a collection of resources I’ve used to get the new year started in the right direction:
- Choose a one word focus. Each year, I like to choose one word to inspire me and keep me focused in the months to come. Author Margaret Feinberg offers a free download to help you determine your word for 2016.
- Make a plan and make it happen. This year I’m using Lara Casey’s PowerSheets to set goals and see them through. I’ve become a little obsessed with her online shop and would like to order one of every single lovely thing. (I’m also enjoying her Write the Word journal every day in my time with God.)
- Write it down. I love my productivity apps as much as the next leader. But for me, there’s something about seeing my calendar and notes and lists on paper all in one place. Enter Passion Planner. (Be sure and let them know I referred you when you checkout by including my email: email@example.com)
And I have to share a few of my favorite reads to empower you to make it happen in 2016:
- The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lysa TerKeurst
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brene Brown
- What to Do When its Your Turn (and its Always Your Turn) by Seth Godin